TAPAS & FLAMENCO IN MADRID
TAPAS &FLAMENCO CRAWL
JOIN THIS TOUR FOR ONLY €32
Join us from Wednesday to Sunday at 8:15 pm, the meeting point for the tapas & flamenco in Madrid is the BEAR statue in Puerta del Sol (Metro lines, 1, 2 and 3) look for our guides wearing the red t-shirt ith the BEAR logo. (check the map below)
• Traditional shared tapas dinner
• 1 drink of your choice (in tapas bar)
• Free entrance in a famous Tablao in Madrid (normal price between EUR 22 and 30)
• Pub crawl (4-5 different bars and clubs)
• Welcome shots in every bar
• Special discounts on all your drinks
• Free entry to the places that normally charge to get in
• Drinking games and much more…..
Feel the passion
The nightlife in Madrid
Pub Crawl (Party)
Then, it’s time for a drink. End your evening tour on the famous MADride Pub Crawl, going through the coolest pubs and clubs, the first of its kind in the Spanish capital. Enjoy complimentary shots, mad discounts, and free entry to the best drinking dens in Madrid!