TAPAS & FLAMENCO IN MADRID
(TAPAS & FLAMENCO + PUB CRAWL)
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 2018
JOIN THIS TOUR FOR ONLY €33
Join us from Wednesday to Sunday at 8:15 pm, the meeting point for the tapas & flamenco in Madrid is the BEAR statue in Puerta del Sol (Metro lines, 1, 2 and 3). Look for our guides wearing the red t-shirt with the BEAR logo. (check the map below)
• Traditional shared tapas dinner
• 1 drink of your choice (in tapas bar)
• 1 traditional liquor shot after dinner
• Free entrance in a famous Tablao in Madrid (normal price between 29€ and 37€)
• Pub crawl (4-5 different bars and clubs)
• Welcome shots in every bar
• Special discounts on all your drinks
• Free entry to the places that normally charge to get in
• Drinking games and much more…..
Get to know the meaning and origin of this authentically Spanish way to eat and feast on a variety of tasty different dishes called “tapas” before you move to another authentic Spanish tradition. In here you’ll get a drink of your choice.
At a Traditional “TABLAO” (flamenco bar) you’ll be dazzled by the fast clap of the hands, the swirl of the brightly-colored costumes, and the dramatic sound of the flamenco music. You’ll enjoy one the 5 flamenco TOP shows in the city.
Then, it’s time for a drink. End your evening tour on the famous MADride Pub Crawl, going through the coolest pubs and clubs, the first of its kind in the Spanish capital. Enjoy complimentary shots, mad discounts, and free entries!