- Fill the reservation form and you’ll receive a pre-confirmation from us.
- Pay through paypal, bank transfer or direct at our office in Madrid and receive a voucher.
- Go to the tablao say “hello” and give them your name and the voucher.
- You’ll share table with other travellers.
- Order your drink included
Say cheers and enjoy the show!
Remember, after the show you can join the MADRIDE pub crawl Madrid for the half price of it, all you need to do is go to the first bar of the pub crawl before midnight and look for our guides wearing the red t shirt with the MADride logo.
Tablao Las Carboneras is located in the most traditional Madrid, the Madrid of the Austrias, in the basement of the old palace of the Count of Miranda.
Born from the idea of recovering the old cabarets, this tablao and restaurant combines flamenco and avant-garde image with the best of nowadays flamenco.
In this renewal, two years ago our tablao launched the Flamenco Dance Competition Las Carboneras with the intention of promoting new values within the flamenco dance and to accommodate innovative work of young artists. Since 2011, they have granted with top awards to Moisés Navarro, Cristina Hall, Gema Moneo, Triana Maciel, and Florencia O’Ryan.
Our tablao and restaurant combines live entertainment with a high quality selection of Spanish cuisine as well as regular exhibitions of renowned artists such as José Maldonado, Candy Román, Ari Alexis Patacuás, Juan Herrera, Shin Yamasawa, Diego Agudo Pinilla, Isabel Fischer, and Ana Palma.